Job search training
- Job search training provides the skills and motivation for job search. It’s a group programme for jobseekers with no barriers to employment per se (e.g. skills shortage). Usually, the training lasts five days. Each year, we execute some 250 training programmes for different target groups across the country.
- We also offer occasional theme days that focus on, for example, using social media to look for a job or polishing one’s CV and application.
- According to a national survey, some 40% of participants have found a job or a place in a training programme or a work try-out or started a company by the end of the programme (the survey covers the period from 10 Nov 2015 to 10 March 2017, number of respondents 4,986) and 92% of customers rate the service as good or excellent, with an overall score of 4.3.
- Job coaching, offered as individual guidance, aims at providing personal support for finding and retaining a job. The programme can continue even once the employment has commenced.
- Jobseekers are directed to the programme by the TE office.
- Job coaching and theme days have helped nearly one in two participants to find employment.
- The programme offers individual, expert support for finding and retaining a job.