Private employment services
- Spring House is involved in a dozen of private employment service pilots around Finland. Private employment services work closely together with StaffPoint colleagues, taking advantage of the group’s own ”recruitment funnel.”
- Private employment service is a result-based service. We get paid only for results, i.e. if the customer finds employment. The service is mainly executed as individual coaching: a Spring House coach acts as a personal sparring partner for the jobseeker. We motivate the jobseeker to actively look for jobs while engaging the entire StaffPoint team in the job search as well.
- The services are offered in many regions. The jobseeker may choose the service provider themselves. The participant cannot use other employment services at the same time.
- Private employment services supported by the government are a responsible way to help jobseekers rapidly re-establish themselves on the labour market.
- We match the right candidates with the right vacancies.
- Excellent employment results.